14 May 2021
Dear customers, thank you for your continued support of Datsumo Labo.
With the new announcements regarding further tightening of COVID19 safety measures, we have implemented new restrictions for our shop on top of our current covid-19 policies for the safety of all our customers and employees.
Current Continued Policies:
- Temperature of all customers will be taken and made to fill up a declaration form upon arrival of shop.
- Disinfecting treatment rooms after each usage.
- Contactless payment preferred.
- All employees will have their temperatures checked every morning.
- All treatment staff will don facial masks and surgical gloves for all treatments.
- Mask to be worn at all times. No facial areas will be treated until further notice/news updates from the government as masks must be worn throughout the session. If you are affected, rest assured that we will keep those areas for you accordingly and will resume treatment for them as soon as we are able to.
- Datsumo Labo Somerset will reduce treatment slots to 2 rooms, while Tanjong Pagar will reduce treatment slots to 1 room.
- Check-in will be only via TraceTogether (Gateway) from 17th May onwards.
- All common spaces will be disinfected per customer usage (in addition to treatment rooms).
- All employees will have their temperatures check every morning and mid-afternoon.
If you wish to cancel your appointment, you may do so without penalty until end of May – do just take note that you will only be able to book your next appointment 21 days later.
We are experiencing high volumes of customers requesting to reschedule their appointment. Please be prepared to have your following appointment only to be in July ~ September if you reschedule at this time.
With the current situation, please note that we might need to reschedule customers appointments according to government regulations and updates in the upcoming weeks. Affected customers will be updated accordingly and we seek your kind understanding on this matter.
Thank you for your cooperation and Datsumo Labo wishes everyone a safe transition during this period.